31 October 2011

BOTM #2 and October RAK Wrap up

This has come around far too quick but it is now time for me to pick my book of the month and here is what I have read this month and to find out which is the winner check out the BOTM page.
  • Captivate by Carrie Jones
  • Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
And the book of the month goes to...

                                                                
This was my only five star read so therefore an easy pick, although there was some close contenders as I read a few books that could easily have been awarded five stars but there was something missing in them books but this book had it all adventure, action, spooky feel, and some romance thrown in.
I am really glad I got to read this book and I hope everyone loves it just as much as I did. Check out my review here.


October's RAK Wrap Up

Sent

I could only send one out again this month which was Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian which I sent out to Cassie @ Bailey's Dark Fantasy Reviews
I wish I could have sent more out but lack of funds prevented me I ope to send more out next month fingers crossed.

Received

I was sent three books this month by the same person Lillie Hill @ Read My Mind so a big huge THANK YOU goes out to the very kind and generous Lillie.
These books was:
  • After Obsession by Jones/Wedel
  • Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  • Tempest Rising by Tracey Deebs  
Thanks again Lillie!

1 comment:

  1. Lillie was very nice in sending you these books. Good going. Enjoy them. Come check out my RAK.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete