30 November 2011

BOTM #3

Here we go again it's time for my Book Of The Month, so here is the books that I have read in November.
  • Forbidden Mind by Kimberly Kinrade
  • My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey
  • Farsighted by Emlyn Chand
  • Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
  • New Beginnings by Rebecca Emin
  • Crave by Melissa Darnell
And the book of the month goes to...
                                     

                                                                  
So this month was a little bit harder as I really enjoyed most of my books that I had read. When narrowing it down to books that I rated 5 stars I was left with My Love Lies Bleeding and Crave but in the end I went with My Love Lies Bleeding.
The reason why I had to pick this book was because I loved it so much I would want to give it more stars than I usually give a book. I can't wait to read the rest of this series. To see my review go to Book Reviews. Check out my review here.