27 November 2011

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.








In my mailbox this week:
  • Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey - I can't wait to read this book as I loved the first one so much. I got this on a swap from readitswapit.
  • New Girl by Paige Harbison - I got this from netgalley as it sound like it is going to be a good read.
  • HUSHED by Kelley York - Another one from netgalley which also sounded good and it has had some good reviews.

9 comments:

  1. Yay on New Girl! I got it too and can't wait to get to it. \o/ And I've heard Hushed is quite awesome. Enjoy!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harvey's series!! Blood Feud is my least favourite but it's definitely worth sticking around.

    My IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hushed is amazing Katie. I loved it. Hope you enjoy. My spoiler-free review is up on my blog if u wanna have a look =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of these, but hope you enjoy all of them!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got New Girl as well this week! I can't wait to start it. Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about Hushed! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got New Girl too this book, but I haven't had time to read it yet. hope you like it!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have New Girl and Hushed too! Started Hush and it is creepy and intriguing so far!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete