12 December 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading #8

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!







                                                  Currently Reading

                          The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
I am absolutely loving this re-telling of Beauty and the Beast and I just can't wait to find out what is going to happen next.

Entic by Carrie Jones
Like the rest of the books in this series it's good but not great, although I haven't read that much yet.

Reading Next

Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs

Hushed by Kelley York
  I am looking forward to reading both of these books as I have heard a lot of good things about them.
What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I still have Tempest Rising in my TBR mountain! Hope you like it! Will look for your review!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I'm really excited to get my hands on a copy of Hushed, it has such good reviews. Happy reading, I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some good looking books here - a couple I hope to read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for Tempest Rising

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete