31 December 2011

My Top 10 Favourties Books 2011

This is my top 10 books that I have read this year and I did find it hard to put them in order but here goes (All books rated 5 stars):

10. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs













9. Passion by Lauren Kate













8. Across the Universe by Beth Revis













7. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce













6. Crave by Melissa Darnell













5. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto













4. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles













3. The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson













2. Leaving Paradise Series by Simone Elkeles















And now for my favourite read for 2011 and the winner is...


                       1. My Love Lies Bleeding by Alexandra Harvey
This was hard between this book and the Leaving Paradise series. After thinking about it I went for this book as I loved everything about it there was not one thing that I would want to be different. It was a fantastic book and I can't wait to read the rest of the series. We might see the rest of the series in next years top 10 list if this book is anything to go by. I am so glad I gave this book a go as I wasn't going to but I heard some good things about it and they wasn't wrong now I have to catch up on the rest of the series.