31 December 2011

My Top 10 Worst Books 2011

This is my top 10 worst books that I have read in 2011.

10. The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate













9. On A Dark Wing by Jordan Dane













8. Magic Bites by Kate Daniels













7. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel












6. The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne Mcleod













5. Entangled by Cat Clarke













4. Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater













3. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld













2. Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith













And the worst book that I have read in 2011 is:

              1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
I was very surprised at how much I hated this book considering I love Pride and Prejudice but, I guess with Zombies in the title I was expecting well Zombies. Don't get me wrong there was zombies but not enough to have it in the title. When there was Zombies it wasn't as grotesque as what you would expect with the cover or even with what you usually see in the films. I wish I never read this book!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you finished Pride and Prejudice with Zombies! I started it but it really was truly horrible. It had potential (being full of Zombies and all) but it was the Old English that made me not even get past the first chapter.

    ps. Love your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don' like not finishing books even if they are very bad like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read Pride and Prejudice to relax, and I can honestly say that it is one of the best novels I have ever read. The characters of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are well developed and enthralling. Elizabeth is the classic stubborn and brazen heroine; a no nonsense kind of girl whose personality from their first meeting rubs Mr. Darcy the wrong way. Through several different personal struggles we see these characters grow as individuals, as well as closer to each other. It is a must read for all the hopeless romantics out there.

    ReplyDelete