10 January 2012

Teaser Tuesday #6

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!



My teaser:



New Girl by Paige Harbison





"In the interest of providing correct information to all of you at once, and keeping the school from crippling rumors, I'll tell you what we know. Since May fourteenth, Rebecca Normandy has been missing. It's not clear what happened, only that she was here one moment and gone the next. If anyone hears anything from her, sees her, or is any kind of contact with Miss Normandy , you must tell someone."
I listened carefully, and then felt my stomache plummet through my seat. - Page 40







                                  Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey



"The mountainside gaurds know to expect them, but no one else does," he added, "We didn't want the drama."
"All we get is drama." I rolled my eyes, leaving to make my way down to the main cave entrane. Dad's walkie-talkie warbled again.
His voice went grim when he called out to me.
"Logan?"
"Yeah?"
"Run." - Page 15
I am really enjoying New Girl but I did find it difficult to find quotes as nothing too interesting has been happening.
I have only just started Blood Feud today and this was actually where I left but I will be reading some more in a bit.


*Both these quotes are from arcs so therefore may be different from the final copy*

1 comment: