31 March 2012

BOTM #6

Here's the book that I have read in March:
  • Slide by Jill Hathaway
  • Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
  • Ascend by Amanda Hocking
  • White Witch by Trish Milburn
  • Interrupted by Rachel Coker
  • Fury by Elizabeth Miles
  • All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  • Starters by Lissa Price
  • Fated by Alyson Noel

And the book of the month goes to...


Ascend by Amanda Hocking

This month was a hard one as I had a couple of five star books that I loved I also had a re-read but I thought I wouldn't add that one as it wouldn't be fair to the new ones that I have read.
The reason why I ended up choosing this book was because I loved everything about it, I loved it from the very start all the way up to the conclusion of the series.
It was a stunning book that I would definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't read this book or even this series. The series starts off slow but by this one I fell in love with it if ever  'save the best to last' was fitting it would be for this series.
To see my full review check it out here.

What was everyone else's book of the month? Do you agree with mine? Or do you disagree?

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC books!! :) The first book in the Ascend series is in my TBR pile, I can't wait to read it! And Ascend looks amazing :)

    Happy reading!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete