12 March 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #20

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!


Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
White Witch by Trish Milburn (Review coming soon)

Currently Reading


Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Not too far into this book yet but so far it's alright it is starting to pick up in pace though so hopefully by the end I will at least like it.

Reading Next

Interrupted by Rachel Coker

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

Both these books sound great so here's hoping I will love them as much as what I think I will.

That's my week of reading planned what's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I plan to really start Amanda's books soon! But there are just not enough hours in a day!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Amanda Hocking's books. Enjoy your week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really look forward to know what you think of Fury Kate .. I've heard awesome things about it but still haven't picked up a copy :) !! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete