6 March 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #10

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday everyone involved in the TTT will make a list of that weeks topic.



This weeks topic is: Top Ten Covers of 2012 (that we know of so far!)

I just had to do this topic this week as there has been so many beautiful covers that I want to share and where not even halfway through the year yet!







Starters by Lissa Price
I just love this cover I am a huge fan of it. I found it so stunning I just had to get a review copy of this but unfortunately I was only able to get the galley version but I am sure when this book comes out I will buy a final copy just so I can have the cover sitting on my shelf! Release date: 13th March 2012








Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
What can I say other than STUNNING! Release date: 31st January 2012








Torn by Amanda Hocking
These books was out a few years ago but are now being re-released in book format. I have picked the UK version as I prefer them over the American version although they are also stunning. I have only used one of the books but I love all of the series covers and they are similar to each other but I love them all the same. Release date: 1st March 2012







Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I love this cover. It's simple but with the extension of the dress and the smokey look at the bottom it just makes it look that bit more special. Release date: 24th January 2012










Fracture by Megan Miranda
I love the cover to this book it looks so beautiful and every time you look at it I see something else into it. I love the texture of the background and I love the reflection which ties into what the book is about. Release date: 17th January 2012









Rapture by Lauren Kate
I love all of this series covers but I think that this one is my favourite I hope that means the same about the actual book. Release date: 12th June 2012









The Selection by Kiera Cass
The moment I fist came across this cover I fell in love with it I just love everything about it. Release date: 24th April 2012









Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
I love the background of this cover especially the lightening it really stands out and also the title is a little big but I think it needs to so that it can stand out as well. Release date: 8th May 2012









Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
There may not be much going on in this book but for me it still stands out as one of my favourite book covers of this year as it looks more elegant than anything else. Release date: 22nd May 2012










The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
Every time I see this cover it makes me want to read it. It looks so beautiful in the way the flowers flow onto the dress and into the background. Release date: 16th August 2012

4 comments:

  1. Love the everneath cover!

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-tuesdays-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Everneath in common, the cover for Starters is creepy!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the cover for Incarnate. So pretty!

    So you've been "tagged". For more info, click here.

    -Ela@ YA Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all but my favourites are actually the covers for Starters and The Selection :) !!

    ReplyDelete