1 April 2012

In My Mailbox #24

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we show what we have either bought or was given throughout the week gone by.









Here's the books I received this week all via swaps so thanks to all who swapped these with me I'm looking forward to reading them all.

Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany
I have the first one in this series but I am still yet to read it but while I had the chance to get the next one I knew I had to get it.


First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
I have heard good things about this series so I'm hoping it is as good as they say.


Bunheads by Sophie Flack
This will be my first book about dancing which I am looking forward to as a lot of my favourite films are dance related.

I couldn't stay away from Netgalley this week but was only accepted for one but what a one it was!


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa


That's what I received this week what did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. OOOOH TOTALLY AWESOME mailbox!! I've read most of these books and LOVED them all!! Haven't read Bun Heads, but as you might know I looooove 13 to Life and Secrets and Shadows really picks up on action and the series just gets more incredible!! Read First Grave on the Right not too long ago and its incredible! And I just finished the Immortal Rules and it ROCKED!

    So Happy Reading Kate! Hope you enjoy all your fab reads!!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of First Grave on the Right but now it's totally caught my eye.

    I have The Immortal Rules too! -high fives-

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul Kate :) !! I'm really hoping you'll enjoy the 13 to Life series. I look forward to know what you think of The Immortal Rules ! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete