9 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #24

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Not that far into it as of yet but it was a bit of a slow start and now I am getting more and more into it. I just hope this can continue to improve.

Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
Again not that far into this book but it has been confusing to start with. The further I get into it starts making more sense which then leads me to enjoy it.

Reading Next

Endure by Carrie Jones
The final book in this particular series which I am really looking forward to reading so I can finally find out how its all going to end.

Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims
Not sure why I picked this book from netgalley but I'm going to give it a try anyway maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

 
That's what I am reading this week, what are you planning on reading?

8 comments:

  1. I'm planning on reading way too much ;)

    My Monday: Vicariously!

    New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really think I need to try out that Carrie Jones series! Looks like fun! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the covers on Endure and Candlewax. Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chosen Ones is beautiful! Hope it gets less confusing!

    My Post: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/its-mondaywhat-am-i-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with your books this week - will have to check them out.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH I can't wait to know what you think of Struck because I'm really interested in reading this one but I'd lke to read some reviews firt !! Happy reading Kate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover of Endure looks delightful:)

    ReplyDelete