30 April 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #27

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Divergent by Veronica Roth
I started this book on Saturday and I am about halfway through as I just can't put it down it's very addicting. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the book.

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Really enjoying this book so far although it has been more of a build up so I am hoping that something big is going to happen soon.


Reading Next

Exiled by J. R. Wagner

Intertwined by Gena Showalter



That's what I am planning on reading this week, what's on your reading plan?

9 comments:

  1. I thought Divergent was almost as good as Hunger Games and it was just as compelling. I am looking forward to book two.

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I have Divergent in my TBR mountain as well! And I loved the Immortal Rules! And I see you have Intertwined on your schedule! I sooooo loved that book, series really! It's just freaking awesome! One of the first books about a male protagonist that I actually liked! Of course the pov's change from the characters, so we do get to see some of the girl's thoughts! It was just wicked awesome!

    I think the 4th one comes out next year...which is killer long! Twisted was out last year and was epic, with a cliffhanger. So I do warn you, should you proceed to the next two books, try to hold off on reading the third one, I was left in agony with the cliffhangers and knowing that the next book was way far off!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Immortal Rules, but I hope to get to it soon. And I loved Divergent. I like the look of Exiled, I might try that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover on Exiled! Hope you enjoy all of your reads. Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy reading this week!! Looks like your going to be busy.

    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *REALLY* want to read Divergent. I can't believe that I haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divergent!!! *love* I'm super excited for Insurgent to come out this week. I couldn't get into the Gena Showalter series, but I'm totally in the minority.

    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY So glad you're enjoying Divergent so far Kate :) !! I can't wait for my copy of Insurgent to arrive in my mailbox !! I also look forward to know what you think of The Immortal Rules !!
    Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete