1 May 2012

BOTM #7

Here's the books that I read in April 2012:
  • Mortal Kiss by Alice Moss
  • Gift by Andrea J. Buchanan
  • Immortal City by Scott Speer
  • Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
  • Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
  • Endure by Carrie Jones
  • Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims
  • A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
And the book of the month goes too...



Divergent by Veronica Roth

Another hard month of books to choose from as there was quite a few five star books but in the end the winner could only go to this book. The reason why it had to be this one was because I loved it so much and I couldn't put it down but when I had to put it down I was thinking about it even during my Zumba class!
A very addicting book and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

Divergent was actually finished today so no review at the minute but one will be coming very soon.