7 May 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #28

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)

Intertwined by Gena Showalter (review coming soon)

Currently Reading

Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
Only read the first chapter so far but things have already started to happen making me excited for what is going to happen next.


Reading Next

Exiled by J. R. Wagner
Was supposed to be starting this last week but never got around to it so I will try again.

Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen
Looking forward to reading this book it sounds so good and also heard it's good too.



That's my plan for what I am reading this week, what's everyone else reading?


6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still have to read Divergent as well! Will have to check out your review later this afternoon when I have a little more time! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciled is a title that really catches my interest. Enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about Scarlet...those eyes on the book cover are eerie!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Scarlet last week and enjoyed it! Going to skim Divergent before I get to Insurgent! Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great week last week as well as this week! I just finished Divergent last night and loved it. I'll have to check out your review, but I hope you did too! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have some good books to read! Is it just me or does the woman on the front of Scarlet look like Nicole Kidman? Love the owl header, new follower!

    ReplyDelete