21 May 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #30

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Burn Mark by Laura Powell
This book has started off a little slow but now things are starting to happen and it's getting very interesting. I am looking forward to see what is going to happen next.

Torn by Stephanie Guerra
I am kind of liking this book at the moment at the moment it seems to be a coming of age book but nothing too interested has happened so far and am nearly halfway through so something needs to happen soon.



Reading Next

Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I am finally going to make myself start this book this week as it's been on my shelf for a long time now maybe even since last year!

The Watchers by Jon Steele
This one sounded good on Netgalley but a long one still going to try and read it though.


That's my reading plan of the week, what's yours?






6 comments:

  1. I have read Raised by Wolves and I enjoyed it. Just haven't gotten round to reading the sequel yet. Book for this summer I think. :)

    My Reading Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I liked Raise By Wolves! It was an interesting story! Hope you enjoy your reads this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the titles TORN and WOLVES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to get my hands on Torn and Raised by Wolves certainly looks worth the read.
    Enjoy your books this week.

    Here is my It's Monday! post
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Watchers sounds like an interesting read and that cover is beautiful! I hope it picks up and you enjoy the rest of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done! HaPpY Reading for this new week.. mine are teacup novels for Queenie Victoria's b'day CeleBraTioN !

    ReplyDelete