13 May 2012

Showcase Sunday #2




Showcase Sunday is a new weekly Meme that I am taking part of instead of In My Mailbox. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea and for more info click on the SS image which will take you straight to the blog.





                                                        Gifted book


                                                         Hourglass by Myra McEntire

I was gifted this book as a RAK from Cassie @ The Anfractuous Bookaholic 
This book has been on my wishlist for ages now so I'm really grateful for this gift and I can't wait to read it.


Netgalley Books


Wilde's Fire by Krystal Wade

Otherkin by Nina Berry






So that's the books that I received this week, what books did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. Your blog header is awesome by the way! I have Hourglass on my wishlist, I hear it's good. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh nice! Seeing these around a bit! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Hourglass! I still have to read that one.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hourglass just exploded on GoodReads after it showed up on Netgalley. So many of my friends liked it, I should probably start the series.
    Happy reading, Kate!
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Timepiece from Netgalley and I have to get Hourgless for the series to make sense LOL.

    Talk Supe 
    BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had hourglass for some time, need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need Hourglass. Awesome haul. Happy Reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Hourglass, it does look amazing. Hope you enjoy


    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had Hourglass on my wish list for so long. I love all these covers. I hope you enjoy the books Kate!

    http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/showcase-sunday-3.html

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy that I was able to send you a book you have been wanting to read for awhile. You will definitely have to let me know how it is whenever you get around to reading it. It's a book I've been wanting to get for a while as well. So I will be waiting on your review to see if it is worth buying to add to my shelves.

    You are so very welcome for the RAK and keep up all the amazing things you do on your blog. =D

    ReplyDelete