6 June 2012

Book Cover: Eve & Adam


Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate


I only came across this book a couple of weeks ago but as soon as I saw it I just fell in love with it as it looks so beautiful. The book isn't out until the beginning of October of this year but already I want to read it and it's because of the cover. If you want to know what the story is about then click on the image and it will take you straight to the goodreads page. I think it's another dystopian book which I'm not always impressed with but I am hoping that this book is one that I love as I need this cover on my bookshelf!
I love the simplicity of this cover as it doesn't look over done it's more about the colours that make it stand out. The red and blue's go beautifully together with just a hint of other colours so that there isn't too much of the dominant colours. With adding shadows of the apple it makes it look more 3D as without the shadows it would have looked too flat.
There is parts of the books that have got me intrigued to what is going to happen within the story. The puzzle of the apple gives it some mystery which I love in a book so I am hoping that this book has some of that. The lightning I am stumped about I have no idea what this could entail but one things for sure I am excited to find out.
The title of the book fits in with the rest of the book with it being simple yet there is something about the way that they have put some of the letters backwards adds a bit of mystery to the book.
All in all a beautiful cover that I hope the story matches looking forward to finding out!

1 comment:

  1. You had me at "dystopian." You're right, the cover is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete