25 June 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #35

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Not read much of this book but so far I am not really getting what is actually going on but I'm hoping that will change soon as I haven't even read the first full chapter yet!

Vampire Shift by Tim O'Rourke
I am really enjoying this book as loads of things have been happening. Looking forward to find out what is actually happening.


Reading Next

Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey

Otherkin by Nina Berry




So that's my week of reading plan, what's yours?

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of the I Am (Not) the Walrus book before, but after reading your review I don't think I will add it to the list.
    Dreamless sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete