17 June 2012

Showcase Sunday #7


Showcase Sunday is a new weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea and for more info click on the SS image which will take you straight to the blog. Click on the titles of the books to take you to Goodreads.



I have decided to do my very first vlog so please bare with me until I get used to the webcam as I have never used one before this either...







Review Books
Dreamless (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini

Swap Books
Switched (Trylle Series #1) by Amanda Hocking

Brought/Gifted Books
Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth

So that's the books I received this week what did everyone else get? Leave me your links and I will try and visit you.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it was just my computer but the sound was all crazy :/
    Legend and Insurgent are both great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the sound is a little off, I had the same trouble with my latops built in microphone. Have no idea how to change it so I used a headset mic instead.

    Switched and Dreamless look interesting and I'm dying to read Insurgent.

    Here is my weekly round up post.
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I still need to read Divergent before I can read Insurgent, I did buy that on a whim when the sale price was too good to pass up!

    Happy Reading!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab books!! I got Dreamless aswell. Vlog was fine :) My webcam is a nightmare. I need to get a mircophone for the sound on mine.

    Book Haul @ Totally Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all your books are part of a series! I've heard a lot of great things about Divergent and Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete