23 July 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #39

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)



Currently Reading

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
I am loving this book as its very addicting I just want to keep reading it every moment of the day.


Reading Next

Wake by Amanda Hocking
I am looking forward to reading this book as I loved her Trylle series so I am hoping that this series will be just as good.


A side note: Not sure how much I'm going to get read this week as I am off into hospital tomorrow which I could be in and out or could be in for a couple of days. I don't know how much blogging I will be doing this week I only know for sure I won't be posting tomorrow so bare with me and I will be back as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. I really really need to read my Amanda Hocking books! Have soooo many of them in my TBR stack it's not even funny! Happy Reading!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes alright at the hospital and it's nothing too serious. And thanks for reminding me that I need to read something by Amanda Hocking soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved the books I've read by Amanda. I've read the first two of My Blood Approve series.

    I still need to read Raised by Wolves.

    New follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-1.html

    ReplyDelete