13 August 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #42

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)


No more Olympics now so I have more time to read.


Currently Reading

Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
Only just started this yesterday but I am loving it already!

Semi-Charmed Life by Nora Zelevansky
Again not read much but it it did start a bit slow so I'm hoping that it will pick up soon.


Reading Next

Velvet by Mary Hooper



So that's what I am planning on reading this week let me know or leave a link to what you're reading

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I can't wait for Foretold myself, but I still need to read Forsaken! :P

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Velvet sounds interesting to me!

    Have a great week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete