21 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday #35

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My teaser:







Glitch by Heather Anastaiu






I swallowed hard, looking around me in the unusal silence, the Link absent from my mind. Everything was so much sharper without the Link fogging me-sights, sounds, smells. It was exhilarating and shocking and terrifying. I knew my emotions had groen too strong. They were dangerous to the community. They were dangerous to me. - Page 16
Started off really slow and a lot of it was saying the title everyother paragraph which was annoying. It seems to have settled down now and I am staring to get into it.

7 comments:

  1. interesting teaser . . . and btw I love those little owls on your header. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this story was interesting. I had a chance to meet the author and get my book signed a week or so ago too. My teasers this week are from Blazing the Trail by Deborah Cooke and Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great teaser that is! Hope you enjoy the book!

    My tuesday teaser is from Misery Bay by Steve Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! This book looks great. Thanks for sharing.

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tease! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book really sounds good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I really enjoyed Glitch! I hope you end up enjoying it as well!

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete