1 September 2012

BOTM #11

I have also done a wrap up post on my YouTube channel so if you want to take a peek at what I intend to read in September click on this link -> http://youtu.be/340kb_VGaSc
Here's the books that I read in August:


  • Foretold by Jana Oliver ****
  • Wake by Amanda Hocking ***
  • Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles *****
  • Semi-Charmed Life by Nora Zelevansky ***
  • Velvet by Mary Hooper ***
  • Glitch by Heather Anastasiu ***
  • Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto ****

And you may have guessed which book of the month goes to which is...




Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles


It was an easy choice this month as I only had one five star rating but there was a couple of four stars which came close in the end I can't have a book of the month which is a four star when I have a five star.
I loved this book and I'm a little gutted that this series is now over but I will re-read this series as it's one of my favourite series. For my full review click here.