Here's the books that I read in September:
- Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M.Tippetts **** 1/2
- Love Lines by Diana Nixon *** 1/2
- Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz ****
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout *****
- The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel *
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater ** 1/2
- Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout *****
- Yesterday by C.K.Kelly Martin ***
And the winner has to be...
This one was a little harder than other months as I had two books which was rated 5 stars and was actually going to have them both seeing as they where both from the same series. In the end I went with the second book in the Lux series as I preferred it more than the first even if it was only slightly. I had to pick this book as I said in my review for me it was perfect. To see my review click here.
Do you agree with the book that I have chosen or would you have picked something else from this list?