1 October 2012

BOTM #12

I have also done a wrap up post on my YouTube channel so if you want to take a peek at what I intend to read in October click on this link -> http://youtu.be/ciTXXmUg2_A
Here's the books that I read in September:
  • Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M.Tippetts **** 1/2
  • Love Lines by Diana Nixon *** 1/2
  • Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz ****
  • Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout *****
  • The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel *
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater ** 1/2
  • Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout *****
  • Yesterday by C.K.Kelly Martin ***

And the winner has to be...



 
This one was a little harder than other months as I had two books which was rated 5 stars and was actually going to have them both seeing as they where both from the same series. In the end I went with the second book in the Lux series as I preferred it more than the first even if it was only slightly. I had to pick this book as I said in my review for me it was perfect. To see my review click here.
 
Do you agree with the book that I have chosen or would you have picked something else from this list?