1 October 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading #49

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
 
Currently Reading
 
The Diviners by Libba Bray
I started this the beginning of last week but it is a huge book so I am still reading it. It has started really slow with nothing much happening but it is slowing picking up.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I can't wait to read this book it has had rave reviews so I'm hoping I will love it too.
 
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
Another long book but hopefully it will be a better book.
 
 
 
So that's what I'm planning on reading this week, let me know what you're all reading.