15 October 2012

It's Monday What are You Reading? #51

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
I didn't have the best week of reading as it was my Mum's birthday so I had to get her presents as well as spending the day celebrating with her and the rest of my family.
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
It's a really confusing start but I'm hoping once things start getting cleared up I'm sure it will pick up.
 
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
A lot of the time this is a very action packed book but there are times when it's dull.
 
 
Reading Next
 
A Soldier's Secret by Marissa Moss
 
Destine by Katherine Polillo
 
 
 
So that's what I'm planning on reading this week let me know what your reading.