9 October 2012

Teaser Tuesday #42

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My teasers:





Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter







Part of his world. What, exactly did that mean? "The first thing I want to know is what those things are. I've asked twice, but you haven't said. so tell me. Teach me. What did we just fight?"
Only a single beat of silence this time. Then he uttered one word. Just one. But that one word forever changed my life, as feared. "Zombies." - Page 175 (ARC Copy so quote may differ to final copy)


I love this book I am hooked! It's one of those books that I just need to read the next chapter before I can put it down and before I knew it I'm nearly finished.






The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost









Moments later, the computer turned on. Legs unfolded in back and slowly lifted the machine. The numinous black screen shimmered to life. Legs inching around in almost undetectable increments, the machine shifted until the screen faced the bed.
And it watched Will sleep. - Page 187 (ARC Copy so quote may differ to final copy)


I'm not sure about this book as I like it at times but then there are times I just want to stop reading it. There is loads of things happening which does make the book very intriguing.