16 October 2012

Teaser Tuesday #43

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My teasers:


Mystic City by Theo Lawrence





J-
It's an awesome idea to address each other as Romeo and Juliet, star-crossed lovers that we are. I'm so happy I didn't frighten you. I thought telling you the truth-my last name, and who I am-would make you run... - Page 136




My father seems more confused than anything. He shakes his head and says, "You better hope you're telling the truth. Goodnight, Aria."
Then he drags Franklin out of my bedroom by the neck. - Page 240




I have used two teasers for this book as the other book that I am reading I have already used teasers so I thought I would share two from the same book. This book started off so confusing and still is in the fact I don't know who is the good guy but I guess I'm feeling the same way as Aria which is a good thing. I think things are going to start getting explained which I think is going to make this book a lot more readable.