19 November 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #56

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
Reread both these books in time to watch the film which I loved and I will do a review for the film in a couple of weeks as I don't want to give anything away.
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Destined by P.C. & Kristin Cast
Not too bad a book but I feel like nothing is really happening. Now that I have finished my rereads I will definitely get this one finished this week.
 
Butterfly Kisses by Mia Castile
Like Destined I will definitely get this one finished this week. I feel like I have been reading this one for ages yet last week I never even read it.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I can't wait to start this series I have heard nothing but great things about it so I am sure I will enjoy it too.
 
The Trouble with Nightingale by Amaleen Ison
If you read my post a couple of weeks ago you would have seen that I was planning on reading this but I never got around to it so I'm going to try again.
 
 
 
So that's my week of reading planned let me know what your reading or leave me links to your post so I can take a look.