6 November 2012

Teaser Tuesday #46

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick









"I'll bring my stuff over later this week. My mom is driving me crazy, and we both agree I need somewhere else to crash for a while. Your place is as good as any. Well, I for one am glad we had this talk. If there's one thing my dad taught me, it's that Nephilim stick together." - Page 75



Good start to the last book which is why I picked this teaser as it doesn't give anything away if you have only read a couple of the books.


Twilight by Stephenie Meyer









Another complication, Edward had said.
Billy still stared at me with intense, anxious eyes. I groaned internally. Had Billy recognized Edward so easily? Could he really believe the impossible legends his son had scoffed at?
The answer was clear in Billy's eyes. Yes. Yes, he could. - Page 206


I thought I would pick a less obvious quote from this book. I must also say I seem to be just as addicted to this book as the first time I read it.



Butterfly Kisses by Mia Castile








"If I feel overwhelmed, I will not be afraid or ashamed. I am who I am; no one can change that. I am strong and brave. I am worth my life." This is the mantra my therapist wants me to tell myself, to remember my value. The hallway has emptied, and I close my locker, afraid that I might be late on my first day. - Page 6 (Quote may differ to final copy as this is from an arc)


This book I have only just started but it seems good so far just not as good as the first in this series.