13 November 2012

Teaser Tuesday #47

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:



Destined by P.C. & Kristin Cast








And we walked into a future that was already making my stomach clench and feel like a raging IBS episode was going to hit me at any moment.
Ah, hell. - Page 22



I decided to chose this teaser as I don't feel like it will give anything away which I found hard to find with this being book 9. I also haven't read much of it yet so I don't know what to think about it as of yet.





Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer







"Ow! OW!" I screamed, frantically hopping up and down in agony while I clutched my hand to my chest. It was broken I could feel it.
Jacob stared at me in shock. "Are you all right?"
"No, dammit! You broke my hand!" - Page 331




Like the first teaser I had problems finding a teaser that didn't spoil anything for anyone hasn't read/seen it. I chose this one because I found it one of the funniest scenes it makes me laugh everytime I read this particular part.





Butterfly Kisses by Mia Castile










After a long, awkward moment, we start talking about school, everyone, gossiping a little even, and she, too, asks me about Tomas. Lacey really grilled me the other night. I tell her that we are just friends as my phone goes off in my hoodie pocket. I pull it out, and see that it’s a text from Tomas asking how my house arrest is going. My face instantly reddens, and she begins to laugh. - Page 50


I may still be reading this book but it doesn't mean I don't like it, it's just I am reading a lot of books so I haven't gotten around to reading this one yet but I'm sure that will change as of next week. (Teaser may differ to final copy as this is from an arc copy)