24 January 2013

Changing Covers #10

Hi everyone welcome to my new weekly feature which all about covers that change either in the middle of the series or even when the series had finished. (The covers will mainly be UK changes but also from the USA.) I decided to do this feature as there has been so many cover changes it's hard to keep up.
I am not sure if anyone has done this particular feature so feel free to let me know so I can start linking it up to them. It is similar to other features that are out there but I'm hoping that this is different enough.
 
 

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

 
Hardcopy (US)              UK Edition 1        UK Edition2   
 
 
 
When this first came out I loved the cover but then realized this wasn't the edition us in the UK was getting I was disappointed especially after I saw it. Then this year (2013) they have gone an had a change of cover and this time I am so happy that they changed it.
I love the colours on both the Hardcover copy and the second UK copy as they have both kept the some kind of tones in there covers which I know the first UK edition has kept the same tones but not as much as the others. Also the two that I like have also got the use of the title especially the second UK cover which I like when the title can tie in with the cover. (I haven't read this book yet so I don't know if the cover ties in with the actual story.)
Out of all three my least favourite is the first UK cover as the illustration just doesn't work and I just don't lie it.
Out of the three my favourite cover has to be the second UK cover as the font of the title grabs my attention over the other two.
 
 
So that's my thoughts on this cover changes let me know in the comments below what your thoughts on this cover changes are.