14 January 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #62

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)

Finished Reading
(Click on title for review)
 
 
 
Currently Reading
 
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
As soon as I started it I was enjoying it just as much as the other two in this series.
 
Persistence of Vision by Liesel K. Hill
I was confused to start with but now I am really enjoying it and it's less confusing.
 
 
Up Next
 
Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine
I have had this book for ages now and with it being a review book I thought it was time to get it read.
 
Dare To You by Katie McGarry
I received this for review from netgalley and now I just can't wait to read it, I just hope it's as good as Pushing the Limits!
 
 
So that's what my week of reading is looking like, let me know what you're reading or leave links in the comments below.