29 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday #56

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:




The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead







"You can be Jet if you want," I said brusquely, trying to get us back on track and cover up my troubled feelings. After all, this wasn't Sydney's Therapy Hour. "But we are not posing as a couple again."
"Are you sure?" he said. His tone was lighter now, turning him back into the Adrian I knew. "Because I've got a lot more terms of endearment to use. Honey pie. Sugarplum. Bread pudding." - Page 146
 
I am loving this book more than the first two in this series and I'm not even halfway through yet! I found it really hard to pick a teaser I wanted to share as there are so many but I settled on this one as it was funny but most of this particular chapter could have been used.





All Over You by Emily Snow







When I reach the door to Lucas's dressing room, I waver and try to gather my thoughts. This will be simple, I tell myself. I'll go in there, ask him what he's looking for, and I'll be out in a matter of minutes. Simple...right. - Kindle Location 248-50
 
I'm not enjoying this as much as The Indigo Spell but I am liking it.