5 February 2013

Book Review: All Over You (Devoured #0.5) by Emily Snow

(Click image to take you to Goodreads)
Format: Kindle
Publishers: Indie
Published: 1st January 2013
Pages: 57
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Main Characters: Lucas, Sienna
Date Read: 29th - 30th January 2013
Rating Given:
 photo threefive.jpg
 

Blurb from Goodreads:

Before Sienna was devoured, before Lucas was consumed, they were all over each other . . .

Lucas Wolfe is used to getting what he wants—from everyone but one person, that is—so when he meets the wardrobe assistant hired to work his band’s newest video, he’s got to have her. From the moment Sienna first obediently whispers “Yes, Mr. Wolfe”, he knows she’s perfect for him.

Three days.

And he’ll have her stripped down and bound to his bed.

Set two years before the events of DEVOURED, ALL OVER YOU is the story of Sienna and Lucas’s first encounter.

 
Devoured has been on my radar for awhile now but I have yet to get a copy so when I saw this at Amzaon for free I jumped at the chance to see if I would like to continue with the series which I will be doing.

 I do like this cover as I love the subtle tones with the red title making it stand out. I also love the reflection of the title as it looks really effective.

This was a very enjoyable read and had me wanting more as soon as I finished it. I couldn't get into the story to start with as there was parts that annoyed me. I could definitely feel the chemistry between Lucas and Sienna but I would have liked to have seen more of a romance but I'm sure that will come in the next book. This is my first time reading about a rock star as one of the main characters and it was a refreshing change to the clean cut male characters that I have read about and I can't wait to find more books with rock stars with their rock and roll live styles. I didn't like the way it ended but that's just because nothing got cleared up but I know this is just the set up for the actual series.

Lucas had his annoying moments but for the most part I liked his character even if he is used to getting his own way and not liking it when he doesn't. I can't wait to see his character progress in the next book with hopefully a softer side. Sienna had a more difficult time but she did seem like she will be another great female role. There was a part towards the end when I didn't really understand why she did what she did but I am hoping that will get cleared up in Devoured.

Overall this was a nice quick set up read for what I am hoping will be a great series.