18 February 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading? #65

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!
(Click on images to send you to Goodreads)
Had a slow couple of weeks but I am finally getting back to blogging properly so hopefully I will get more reviews done.

Reviewed Last Week
(Click on title for review)
 
 
 
Currently Reading
 
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
This is my first book by Abbi Glines but I think it won't be my last as I am really enjoying it.
 
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
I have only read the first chapter so I'm not sure what to think of it just yet but I am hoping it will be good.
 
 
Reading Next
 
Hidden by Marianne Curley
 
Her Dark Angel by Felicity E. Heaton
 
 
 
That's everything that I am going to try and read this week let me know in the comments below what you're planning on reading or leave a link to your post.