7 March 2013

BOTM #17

Here is my February Book of the Month post. I have done a vlog of the books that I have read and also books that I am going to read in March.

Here's the Books that I read during the month of February:
  • Speechless by Hannah Harrington (4/5)
  • Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey (3.5/5)
  • Deadly Offer by Caroline B. Cooney (3/5)
  • Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson (5/5)
  • Alpha Moon by Rebecca A. Rogers (3/5)
  • The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines(5/5)
  • Entangled by Nikki Jefford (3/5)
  • He Dark Angel by Felicity E. Heaton (4/5)
  • Hidden by Marianne Curley (5/5)
  • The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton (5/5)
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (4/5)
  • Deadly Drive by Justine Korman Fontes (2.5/5)
And the Book of the Month goes too...


 
This was another hard month for me to decide as there was a few five star books and they was all brilliant in their own way but in the end it had to go to The Vincent Boys, and why you ask me well none of the other five star books had Beau. Beau was what made this one that much more than the other books I read I just loved him.
To see my full review of this book click here.