17 March 2013

Showcase Sunday #33

Showcase Sunday is a new weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea and for more info click on the SS image which will take you straight to the blog. Click images to take you to Goodreads (well some of them will blogger decided to play me up).
These are some of the books I received in the past two weeks.
This week I decided to just show pictures rather than doing a vlog. I did have some trouble with putting all the images on the same row so I haven't put the title with them.

Books Recieved


 Won this book from Facebook giveaway.

 


Kindle Books




  

  
  
  
 
These are just a few kindle books that I got in the past two weeks, I chose these few as these are the ones I am most excited about reading. Only a couple of these were free from Amazon the rest were either review copies or I bought them.