5 March 2013

Teaser Tuesday #60

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! To find out more about the books click on the picture which will take you to Goodreads.




My Teasers:



Legend by Marie Lu







I want to scream at him. I want to hate him for confusing me so much. Stupid boy! It's a wonder you've evaded the government for so long-but you can't hide now, not when your own family or friends are at risk. I have no sympathy for a criminal, I remind myself harshly. Just a score to settle. - Page 145
 
 It started off okay but nothing special but I have really gotten into it now and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.





Ever by Jessa Russo






I fell back to sleep almost instantly, my last thought before sleeping: "I wish I could hold him."
"Doll?"
"Hmm?"
"I wish I could hold you, too."
I was briefly alarmed when I realized I'd voiced my thought, but I was too tired to respond to him or think on it further. - Kindle Location: 741 of 4729
 
 I am finding this a sweet book but now things are really starting to get interesting.