2 April 2013

Book Review: The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2)

(Click image to take you to Goodreads)
Format: Paperback (arc)
Publishers: Hot Key Books
Published: 7th March 2013
Pages: 270
Genre: YA, Contemporary Romance
Main Characters: Sawyer, Lana
Date Read: 7th March - 12th March 2013
Rating Given:
 photo five.jpg
 

Blurb from Goodreads:

Smouldering Sawyer Vincent is in a bad way after his break-up with Ashton Gray. Losing the girl he dreamed of marrying is bad enough, but to lose her to his brother Beau is plain humiliating.

But Sawyer won't be alone for long - not of Ashton's cousin Lana has her way. Lana's grown up to be a pouting femme fatale and she wants Sawyer, real bad.

But deep down, will Lana ever feel good enough to compete with Ashton in Sawyer's eyes? She's red hot, but inside Lana's still the shy geeky girl she used to be.

Lana's gonna need all her sexy powers of persuasion to make this gorgeous Vincent boy her man ...


Thanks to the publishers over at Hot Key Books for giving me the opportunity to review this book. As soon as I read the first book I knew I had to read this book but I was also a little worried that I wouldn't like it as much as I was very much Team Beau but I needn't have worried it was EPIC!

I love all the covers for this and the first book as they all look great. I don't even think I have a favourite.

Like I said in my intro I was really worried about whether I was going to like the book or not but the moment I started I fell in love with it. I love them both the same amount as the both where epic. The chemistry between Sawyer and Lana was sizzling I just wanted them to get on with it. There was times in which I was annoyed but that just showed how invested I was in the book as I just wanted everything to be okay. As well as reading about Sawyer and Lana we also got to see more of Beau and Ashton which I loved. There was a lot of times that had me shocked as I didn't see any of them coming. The end to this book was one of the best endings to a series I have ever read all I will tell you it went into the future!

In the first book Sawyer was sweet for the most part but then he got very annoying but in this book we got to see a different side to him and I loved it as it was a bit like Beau. He did show his sweeter side at times which was nice to see. There was times when I wanted someone to punch him just so they could knock some sense into him! Lana was a lot different to how she was in the first book which was a good thing as I wasn't too sure about her in the first one but I liked her in this one. There was also some side characters that was a great addition to the book. Also having Beau and Ashton in this book was great especially seeing the vulnerable side to both of them.

Overall I loved every minute of this book and the ending made it all the better.