- To Stand Beside Her by B. Kristin McMichael - 4/5
- Drunk and Disorderly by Liv Morris - 4/5
- Try Me by Olivia Cunning - 3/5
- Remember Me by Amaleen Ison - 3.5/5
- Mine for Tonight by J.S. Scott - 3/5
- Infinity by Sedona Venez - 4/5
- The Selection by Kiera Cass - 3/5
I didn't really have a good month of reading with no books rating over 4 stars which isn't normal for me. In the end I went with this book as out of all the 4 star books this was the one that I enjoyed the most as the relationship was the most believable out of the four star books and it was the one that kept me thinking about it long after I had finished it.