15 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #58

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea and for more info click on the SS image which will take you straight to the blog. Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Ok so this could be a long one as it's my haul for the past two weeks as well as my Birthday haul!

Physical Books Bought/Gifted

  
  
  
 
I have to get Wicked as in November me and my sister are off to London to go see it at the theatre and I for one can't wait!
 
Kindle Books Bought/GC
 
  
 
Free Kindle Books
 
  
 
Review Kindle Books
 
   
   
 
Unchained I actually won the review copy from Entangled.
These are just a few of the review copies that I received in the past two weeks which I narrowed down to the ones I'm most excited about.
 
Well looking at this post I think I may have received just a few books in the past two weeks now I just need to find the time to read them and the rest of the books on my TBR pile!