- Wings of Arian (Solus, #1) by Devri Walls - 5/5
- Christmas in Tahoe by Elisabeth Barrett - 4/5
- A Vampire's Christmas Carol by Cynthia Eden - 3.5/5
- Christmas Curveball by Shari Mikels - 5/5
- A Christmas for Carrie by Alison Packard - 5/5
- Kissing Her Scrooge by Kinley Cade - 2.5/5
- Holly & Ivey by Megan Kelly - 4.5/5
- A White Hot Christmas by Adrianne James - 3/5
- Shut Out by Kody Keplinger - 4.5/5
- The Kiss Before Christmas by Sophie Pembroke - 3/5
- Grave Matters (The Demon Trappers, #4.5) by Jana Oliver - 5/5
- Sleigh Bells in the Snow (O'Neil Brothers, #1) by Sarah Morgan - 5/5
- Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead - 4.5/5
This month was a hard one to choose from as I read a few books that where amazing but in the end I went with this one because this bought out my emotions the most and made me actually cry instead of feeling like I was going to cry.
Also I thought I would let everyone know what my book/s of the year was:
I couldn't pick out of the two as I adored them both and I can't wait to read more from both of these authors.