2 January 2014

BOTM #27

I had a much better month of reading in December (although it probably helped that I read a lot of novellas) so here's what I read in December:

  • Wings of Arian (Solus, #1) by Devri Walls - 5/5
  • Christmas in Tahoe by Elisabeth Barrett - 4/5
  • A Vampire's Christmas Carol by Cynthia Eden - 3.5/5
  • Christmas Curveball by Shari Mikels - 5/5
  • A Christmas for Carrie by Alison Packard - 5/5
  • Kissing Her Scrooge by Kinley Cade - 2.5/5
  • Holly & Ivey by Megan Kelly - 4.5/5
  • A White Hot Christmas by Adrianne James - 3/5
  • Shut Out by Kody Keplinger - 4.5/5
  • The Kiss Before Christmas by Sophie Pembroke - 3/5
  • Grave Matters (The Demon Trappers, #4.5) by Jana Oliver - 5/5
  • Sleigh Bells in the Snow (O'Neil Brothers, #1) by Sarah Morgan - 5/5
  • Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead - 4.5/5
And the Book of the Month goes to...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17738241-sleigh-bells-in-the-snow
This month was a hard one to choose from as I read a few books that where amazing but in the end I went with this one because this bought out my emotions the most and made me actually cry instead of feeling like I was going to cry.
 
Also I thought I would let everyone know what my book/s of the year was:
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17738241-sleigh-bells-in-the-snow https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16160996-the-vincent-boys
I couldn't pick out of the two as I adored them both and I can't wait to read more from both of these authors.