2 April 2014

BOTM #30

Another great month of books but a few that I wasn't a fan of and felt like it took me ages to read.
Here's the books that I read in March:


  • Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 5/5 
  • The Rising (The Painted Maidens, #1) by Terra Harmony - 2.5/5
  • Existence (Existence, #1) by Abbi Glines - 3.5/5
  • Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire - 5/5
  • Private Air by Billie Bates - 2/5
  • Her Best Laid Plans by Cara McKenna - 4/5
  • Juilliard or Else by Nichele Reese - 3.5/5
  • Playing With Fire (Tales of an Extraordinary Girl, #1) by Gena Showalter - 5/5
  • Pregame by Taylor Wade - 4.5/5
  • A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn - 3.5/5
  • The Haunted (MacKinnon Curse, #2) by J.A. Templeton - 5/5
And the book of the month is...

I had a few 5/5 books this month but when looking through them there was no other book that I could choose from that was better than Beautiful Disaster. I really enjoyed this book it is definitely up there with my all time favourites and I can't wait to read it from Travis's POV which I am hopefully reading in April!