20 April 2014

Showcase Sunday #81

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Physical Books

  
I received these three books for Easter from my lovely Mum. I have read Suddenly Royal on my kindle a couple of months ago but I wanted a copy for my book shelves. Looking forward to reading the other two books although I can't remember what happened in the Dark Divine books before this one.

Free Kindle Books

 
I still need to read the book before Fire into the Darkness but with this one being free I just had to get it. I must admit the only reason why I got Freaking Freak (apart from being free) was the stunning cover!

Review Kindle Books

  
  
All but one of these books was from Netgalley. Out of Control was a review copy from the lovely author Sarah Alderson who after seeing my Waiting on Wednesday post asked me if I wanted a copy and I of course jumped at the chance.

Thanks to...
Mum
Netgalley
Sarah Alderson


What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week. Hope you will link up with my #SmallVictoriesSunday #linky where I recap what I have read, cooked and blogged about this week. http://momssmallvictories.com/small-victories-sunday-linky-16-one-mice-away-mommy-cleans/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I need to read Savage Grace!! Loved the first 2. Midnight Thief is high on my wish list. Enjoy. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/04/showcase-sunday-april-20th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember really enjoying the Dark Divine trilogy. I don't remember a lot of it either, except the werewolves and such. Lol.
    Freaking Freak does draw me on the cover alone, too. Hmmm...
    Great haul! Happy reading!

    My SS

    ReplyDelete