Here's what I read in May:
- Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend, #1) by J.K. Rock - 3.5/5
- Entwined by Heather Dixon - 3/5
- Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1)by Alyssa Rose Ivy - 3/5
- Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer - 5/5
- Legal Affairs - Confessions of a Litigation God by Sawyer Bennett - 5/5
- Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) by Katie McGarry - 4/5
- Off the Record (Record, #1) by K.A. Linde - 4.5/5
And the book of the month goes to...
Another month where I couldn't pick just one favourite book. Both of these where the only 5 star books that I read so it only seemed fair to have them joint favourites plus they are both completely different so there's no way to compare them. I was addicted to both of these books that when I was reading them I just didn't want to put either of them down, I loved every minute of both of these books and I can't wait to read more from both of these authors.