22 June 2014

Showcase Sunday #87

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Physical Book
I received this for review from Simon & Schuster which is the first time I've been accepted for a review book so I'm even more excited that its this one.

Kindle Books Bought
  
I had some gc vouchers left so decided to get these two. I am reading Wait For You at the moment and wanted to know what Cam is thinking. I have seen so many great reviews for More Than This so I thought I would see what all the fuss was about.

Free Kindle Books
  
These all sounded like they will be good reads so I'm looking forward to reading them.

Review Kindle Books
  
  
I was over the moon when I heard from Melissa Marr's asistant saying that Melissa saw my WOW post and if I wanted a pdf arc she would send me it so was I to turn that down when I am so excited about the book. Sway was another WOW book but this one was on Netgalley and thankfully I was accepted I am very excited about that and the rest of the books.


What did you receive this week?