10 August 2014

Showcase Sunday #93

Showcase Sunday is a weekly Meme that I am taking part of. This weekly meme is hosted by Vicky over at Book, Biscuits and Tea.
Click images to take you to Goodreads.

Books Won
 
I won these two signed books which I am so happy about as I only have a couple of signed books but no other books personally signed for me! Thanks to Book Passion for Life for hosting an amazing competition!

Kindle Books Bought
  
I sold a book for postage so I was able to get a few cheap kindle books. The first one was 77p and the other two was 99p so I just had to get them before they went back up. I have read Come Back To Me which I loved so much that I had to get a finished copy, now I just have to wait until October to get the paperback version!

Review Kindle Books
  
  
  
Some books here I am so excited to have to read especially Black Ice as I loved Becca's Hush Hush series.


What did you receive this week?