1 September 2014

Book Of The Month #35

Another slow month of reading for me, it just seems that my reading pace has slowed down drastically!
Here's what I did read in August:


  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1) by Cora Carmack - 5/5
  • Nothing Like The First Time by Keren Hughes - 4/5
  • Off Sides (Off, #1) by Sawyer Bennett - 4.5/5
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 3.5/5
  • Relentless Liberation by L.J. Fine - 4/5
  • The Real Thing by Cassie Mae - 4.5/5
  • Getting Off by Abby Green - 3/5
  • Suddenly Last Summer (O'Neil Brothers, #2) by Sarah Morgan - 4.5/5
  • Crewel (Crewel World, #1) by Gennifer Albin - 3/5
And the book of the month goes to...

Only the one 5* book in August but what a book it was. I really enjoyed this book and now I can't wait to continue on with this series. For my full review click here.